Accounting & Auditing services we can offer you that will make a difference
- audit of general purpose financial statements for a reporting entity;
- audit of organisations registered with the Charities Commission;
- audit of early childhood and other registered entities as required by the Department of Education;
- audit of NZ Companies who are foreign owned subsidiaries;
- audit of Body Corporates;
- audit of Incorporated Societies;
- audit of financial statements prepared in accordance with special purpose frameworks.
Business Advisory Services
- advice on selection of best trading/investment entity type (trust, company, limited partnership, partnership, look through company, sole trading);
- assistance with setup of new family and business trusts;
- business and strategic plans;
- budgets and cash flow projections;
- valuation of businesses and company shares.
- income tax planning for all business entities, companies, individuals and trusts;
- structuring business entities;
- annual tax returns, GST, PAYE, RWT and other indirect taxes;
- assisting with Inland Revenue audits and disputes;
- selection, setup of and advice about the best accounting system specific to the client’s needs;
- recording of transactions and assistance with recording and allocation of transactions;
- monthly, quarterly or interim (six months) management reports;
- annual financial statements.
- Incorporation of new companies;